May 17, 2019
CV: Takamori Natsumi
Role: Plumage Counterattack, Resplendent Wings
A confident and beautiful Saint. She firmly believes that true beauty is worthless if it cannot be admired.
Feather Fan: Basic attack, 0 cost
Deals 100% (105%/110%/115%/120%) C.DMG to 1 enemy.
Phantom Feathers: Self-support, 0 cost
Mayura increases her own C.ATK by 20% (30%/40%/50%/60%) but she exposes her weakness to the enemy and their attacks have an 80% chance to deal 20% (30%/40%/50%/60%) additional damage (lasts 2 rounds).
Sky Dance: Single-target attack, 2 cost
Attack 2 enemies 2 times, each attack dealing 130% (135%/140%/145%/150%) C.DMG.
Passive skill - Harmony: 0 cost
When acting, Mayura has a 30% chance to deal 180% (185%/190%/195%/200%) C.DMG to enemies that have attacked her.
As a typical ice Saint, Isaak is usually paired with other ice-type Saints. Alone, he is nothing special, but when paired with the right Saints his power is multiplied.
Red: C.Stone (C.ATK & C.DEF)
Yellow: Seiya (HP & Inflict Status Chance)
Blue: Heal Book(C.ATK & Healing)
Special Cosmo: Blood Elf (Attacks reduce your target's P.DEF and C.DEF by 10% for 2 turns)
Cosmic attacks are unable to crit but offers stable damage output. Therefore when choosing a Cosmo, we do not pick Spiritual Leaf which grants C.DMG and Inflict Status Chance, but rather a blue and yellow Cosmo which increases your P.DEF and C.DEF. Her lack of attack can be compensated by Blood Elf.
Recommended lineup: Kiki + Sextans Luna + Scorpio milo + Chameleon June + Pavo mayura + Eagle Marin
As a Saint that specializes in counterattacking, you want her to survive as long as possible so as to maximize her damage output. Therefore we use the June and Marin healing combo. Mayura herself has low damage output, so pair her with the low-cost Luna and Milo combo to compensate for it.
Mayura isn't commonly used in the current meta as she isn't very strong. There's no need to kill her first, just leave her for later. As long as you don't attack her she won't be able to counterattack.
Incomparable Grace (Pavo Mayura, Sextans Luna) C.ATK +1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%.
Charming and Graceful (Pavo Mayura, Crane Yuzuriha) HP +1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%.
Scattering Clouds (Pavo Mayura, Lizard Misty, Sea Horse Baian) C.ATK +1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%.
The Power of a Brand (Pavo Mayura, Sextans Luna, Taurus Aldebaran) HP +1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%.