May 17, 2019
CV: Satou Miyuki
Role: Extra Move, Constellation Guide
A mysterious female Saint that is good at astronomy and can determine anyone’s fate by just observing the stars.
Meteor Prophecy: Basic attack, 0 cost
Marks 1 enemy with a Meteor Sign and deals 60% (65%/70%/75%/80%) C.DMG.
Star Fate Prayer: Single-target buff, 1 cost
Luna blesses a friendly unit (she cannot bless herself), and if the target blessed does not suffer from any debuffs before it acts, the blessing will resonate and grant 1 extra move (Star Fate Prayers does not stack).
Tip: This is a godly skill with a wide variety of uses, and it makes Luna into a jack-of-all-trades Saint.
Passive skill - Vast Galaxy: Seventh Sense skill, 0 cost
Star Fate Prayer has a 1% (2%/3%/4%/5%) chance to trigger 2 extra moves.
Tip: This skill is heavily dependent on luck, so stay away from this if you aren't close with the RNG gods. But if you are, you'll become invincible.
On paper, Luna is a B-class Saint as she only has three skills. But in battle she is comparable to SS-class ones. She has powerful support abilities and she brings the possibility of rendering 1+1 > 2 to the table. Her decent base SPD, and low investment requirements makes her essentially a Saint that you must have.
Red: Eagle Eye (C.ATK & C.ATK Multiplier)
Yellow: Tenacity (P.DEF & HP)
Blue: New Moon (P.DEF & SPD)
Mandala (SPD): (reduces damage taken by 15%)
Taking Eagle Eye is because of the HP it gives. Tenacity increases survival versus single-target damage dealers. New Moon raises SPD, and Mandala grants both SPD and greater survivability.
Luna is a support, and usually helps her team quietly, but they wouldn’t necessarily be so successful without their ardent aide.
Due to Sextans Luna’s skills, I would recommend the following lineups:
1. Kaitos Moses + Sextans Luna: Multiple attacks and 1 energy cost pairs extremely well with Luna’s extra moves—increasing both damage and control.
2. Sextans Luna + Scorpio Milo: The best with this combo is their low energy cost. Whether Milo begins with Scarlet Cyclone and then trusting the RNG gods, or if he attacks one needle at a time for steady damage, Luna and Milo pairs very well.
3. Sextans Luna + Taurus Aldebaran: Luna is capable of turning Aldebaran’s charge up skill, Great Horn, into an instant attack, making it a true force to be reckoned with. They’re an extremely potent pair.
4. Sextans Luna + Eagle Marin: Use energy for two consecutive heals and your entire team will be at full HP. Removes the need for training 2 Marins for healing...
5. Sextans Luna + Phoenix Ikki or Centaurus Babel: Guarantees multiple Burns. Use Ikki if you have much energy, and Babel if you have less.
Summary: Luna pairs well with most Saints, so try out what works for you.
When up against a team with Sextans Luna in it, be sure to check the enemy lineup to see if she is acting as a support for a special reason, or just a simple support. For example, check whether she is paired with Aldebaran or Milo, as both of which make deadly combos. If that’s the case, be sure to focus on Luna. If she is used to bless other support type Saints like Shaina to stack poison, then it might be better to deal with other targets first. Be sure to focus on the most dangerous Saint first.
Incomparable Grace (Pavo Mayura): C.ATK +1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%.
Power to Assist (Ursa Minor Xiaoling, Northern Crown Katya): HP +1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%.
Mysterious Qualities (Crane Yuzuriha, Eagle Marin): C.ATK +1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%.